Sunday 28 September 2008

At the rate I'm going, my degree is gonna increase, increase and increase, and my eyes are gonna be smaller and smaller, and smaller........

Interview was great, nice editor, nice people, nice chinese educated uncles. If only I have passion like theirs. If only. It's tough, in such result-oriented circumstances.

And I'm tired. Exhuasted. I need a break. Lets mambo. Even if there's only me and you, qi.

I need sports. I need to go trekking, walking, play badminton, whatever. To truely exhaust and recharge.

Everthing seems so peaceful, yet so chaotic. Contradictory. Well, it's me.

3 comments:

yilope said...

Urs eyes r damn big can?

jo said...

getting smaller :( 美白小公主,would you like to soak in the sun, sand and sea with me???

yilope said...

Dearie, you know how much I hate the sun!
Don't force me!! =P
Unless its Redang or Penghu!!