Sunday 19 October 2008

Hello my gals and DA MAN :)

It's been a busy busy school term.... stressed over FYP, busy over endless presentations and reports, fretting over the lack of time for mugging before exams.....AARRGHHHH... I wanna be a farmer, a milkmaid. Milk the cows all day with endless supply of fresh milk, and cheese to bake cheesecake for da man.... waking up to the fresh dewy scent of the grassland just outside my country style furnished house....sipping tea and eating muffins, slow dance to jim reeves..........

As contradictory as it may sound, I think i will miss life as a student when I start working ( as a teacher) No more free weekdays, no more friday morning badminton session :(

Oh man, tell me tell me, tell me if i should spend the whole day and night with da man on friday or should I forgo the morning badminton and study till 3pm before meeting da man?

Love and no kisses
Jo

2 comments:

ahwan said...

it's a bit late to reply but oh well. haha

anyway. you forgot the NO ELECTRICITY at the country side, and the endless whiffs of manure the comes with the strong cold winds... And NO TV.

jo said...

but at least i wouldnt have to bother about fyp.....ahhhhh i need me time!! hahaha and its rather late to reply now wahahah